CYE’s team has ample experience in development aid in more than 30 countries throughout the world, in the frame of projects and programmes financed by the most important bilateral and multilateral institutions of cooperation.
The overall objective of the technical assistance is to improve the relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, impact, ownership and sustainability of development aid (EDF funds) in the Republic of Congo. The specific objective of the TA is to improve the performance of the DPUE and assistance to others stakeholders in the EU- Congo cooperation, so that it can carry out the tasks set out in Annex 4, Article 35, of the Cotonou Agreement.á
CYE, as consortium leader, has carried the general management of the contract, and provided the long-term expert. The services include:
- Support, advice and training of staff, annual reports, assessments, and monitoring of EU policies.
- Preparation of joint annual reviews and PIN with the EU Delegation
- Institutional support, capacity building of NSAs
- Specific training for NSAs on EDF procedures and calls for proposals.
- Preparation of a plan of visibility and communication on the Congo-EU cooperation
- Elaboration of contents for the EU webpage regarding NAO projects and actions
- Strengthening interagency coordination and dialogue between the different partners
- Development of communications actions, such as the design and publication of brochures and publications
- Regular backstopping missions